Been invited to the grand opening event of Lemonande’s new branch in Sheikh Zayed road. Lemonade is a healthy concept brought all the way from California to Dubai by MRM group. The best part is I had the honor to meet my online fav foodies @abdulla_eats @eisaalmuhairi@nobu_mansour @saeedeats
For more insights & insiders of my lemonade review of their first branch when they first opened their doors in Ibn Battuta Mall check the following links:
– Couscous salad , Wild Mushroom, Parmesan, Lemon Truffle: The star of every visit & the reason which makes go back to lemonade again & again , 1 portion, 2 portions or even 3 portions will never be enough. In 1 of my visits I ended up ordering 1 bowl for myself.
– Quinoa Salad: tried it for the first time loved how it is blended with cranberry tasty tangy blend.
– If you want to try something new I would recommend Watermelon Radish salad with ahi tuna, Snap Peas & sesame seed.
– Peach Ginger, I strongly recommend it if you are confused enough what to drink from their lemonade drinks selection.
– In a mood for a sandwich I would recommend their baked chicken sandwich & if you are in a mood for something classic their cheddar cheese classic mac & cheese will definitely remind you of your childhood and if you are in mood for carbs then go for their traditional beef short rib served with rice. Perfectly light & yummy. Reminded us myself & mom of the local emaraty tradition bedwin curry.